These are old projects and half-coded ideas that I am unlikely to continue with.
- game-data-packager -
program to generate and install
.debfiles of commercial Game data, to facilitate integration with the Debian package manager
- debgtd: a Debian bug workflow tool
- faketime - a small library that faked the system time to a sub-process. You are better off with this one: http://www.code-wizards.com/projects/libfaketime/index.html
- namekill - a "killall" implementation for Windows.
- delicious - a ruby script that exported a Mozilla-format 'bookmarks.html' file to the del.icio.us social bookmarks service
- libmediawiki - the beginnings of a library implementing an API for manipulating mediawiki installations. This died when I moved to ikiwiki
- patches for the tomboy note-taking program
- ikiwiki - various patches, HOWTOs and plugins for the wiki compiler 'IkiWiki'
- maemopad+ - a script to convert maemopad+ database files to a HTML representation (useful for sharing meeting notes and minutes, brainstorms, etc.)
- ufo - A computer game (similar to the classic UFO: Enemy Unknown)
- tab killer plugin for the 'Epiphany' web browser. I don't know whether this works with the newer, Webkit-based Epiphany versions.
- scifi - a system for cross-referencing information about books and short stories you own ("I liked that story. Do I own any anthologies with stories by the same author?")